About The Care People
Launched October 2008, The Care People was developed with a passionate desire to offer a friendly, caring and
professional service for the elderly and the disabled in their home.
Both the directors Robert and Allen have worked in the Health Care Industry for many years and have excellent
knowledge and experience in this field.
The Care People offer a full range of companion/homemaker services.
Private in-home care is available 365 days of the year, 24 hours per
day 7 days per week.
We offer a specialised service for seniors, elderly individuals and
people convalescing. With a proven track record in the healthcare
industry, we understand the aging process and offer professional and
compassionate care by trained staff and pre-qualified caregivers.
The Benefits of using The Care People
- We will provide both male and female carers all of whom are highly experienced and motivated.
- We recruit quality carers. We orient and refer caregivers for the specific purpose of providing quality care and service.
- All our staff has received training in CPR and manual handling and hold a Garda clearance certificate.
- We focus on the psychosocial care of our clients as well as the physical services.
- Our supervisory staff personally introduces each new caregiver to a client to assure a good start-up.
- Our experienced nurses make regular supervisory visits.
- We make a weekly phone call to the client or nominated contact person to access our quality assurance.
- Income tax relief is available to our clients or their relatives at
their top rate of tax, subject to conditions. This means that you could
receive tax relief of up to 41% of the cost of our service. It is also
possible to claim this relief as part of your tax credits and so you
receive the benefit as part of your weekly or monthly wages and
therefore receive the benefit immediately.
- Home care is VAT free, therefore reducing considerably the costs.